Confederacy of Drones
The Confederacy of Drones represents the mindless segment of the population that blindly bows to politicians and the media.
It's also our humor blog with original content written and posted between 2015 to 2020. It exposed the bias, hyperbole and out-right lies that prey on the gullible, the lazy, and the gimme-free-stuff sucklers.
We've included just a few linked highlights below, but feel free to jump into all of the Confederacy of Drones content.
- World oppression fighters, moment of silence to honor Michelle O's suffering
- Fearless Girl leaves Wall Street to "bully" other iconic images
- Luring Hillary, there's an app for that
- Danger of collecting Liberal tears: bites and rabies
- Dress code for Congress, straightjackets considered essential
- Democracy Dies in the Darkness beats out More Interesting than Cat Videos and Twice as Informative
- The Obama Legacy: Planned Parenthood to take over No Child Left Behind
- Cory Booker yells "I am Sparticus" while helping himself to Costco's food samples
- Trump lives in the heads of celebrities, lobotomies recommended
- FBI skilled at interpreting facial expressions and posture for White Supremacy threat
- Words in the news: Testimony - Having someone's genitals in a vice to elicit cooperation
- And you thought gluing down the "w" key was bad
- Washington's jaw drops over GWU academic changes
- Kavanaugh pegged as Westworld robot for being too perfect
- Entire music industry meets fiery damnation due to Christmas spirit
- Jeffrey Epstein is dead and ABC News isn't feeling well either
- Bernie's Easter prayers: Mr. Bunny please bring me delegates this spring
- Democrat party games, Che carving contest and the Sacrifice for Socialism
- Hillary's next campaign tactic, the silent treatment
- Uber declares that hurricanes, the embarrassing itch of psoriasis, and Nazi's are bad
- Millionaire athletes' sacrifices for social justice, anything beyond knee pain?
- Mitt finds his backbone, names it Pierre Delecto
- Comey demands apology from whomever told him no one's interested in integrity
- Pelosi, saving voters from the burden of voting